PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. You may not use the Site or Services, including previews of music or melodies made available on the Site (“Music”), if you do not accept these Terms.
1. Changes and Updates. At any time at our sole discretion we may:
2. Eligible Use.
2.1. Our Site and Services are only available to individuals who are legally capable and authorised to access and use them. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain the consent of your parent or legal guardian before you can purchase any Music. If you are purchasing music on behalf of a company, you must ensure that you are legally authorised by the company to do so.
2.2. Any Music made available through the Site may be used for previewing purposes only prior to purchase. Use of all Music purchased through the Site is subject to our End User License Agreement (“EULA”). You may not purchase any Music if you do not agree to our EULA.
3. Registration & Your Account
3.1. You do not need to register to browse the Site. But to access certain Services, including purchasing music, you must register on the Site and create an account.
3.2. To create an account, you will be required to submit information including your full name or company name, email address and your chosen password.
You are responsible for the activities under your account and agree to:
3.3. Submitting inaccurate, misleading or false information is a serious violation of these Terms. If you provide any information that is false, misleading, inaccurate, not current or incomplete during registration or otherwise, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future access and use of the site and the services (or any portion thereof).
4. Prices, Packs and Payment
4.1. All prices are quoted in United States dollars (USD$) and are subject to change.
4.2. Music may be purchase individually, on a pay as you go basis or on a prepaid download basis as described on the Site.
4.3. To purchase Music, you must ensure that you provide accurate, complete and correct information. This is important both for billing purposes and for the license to use the Music which is granted to you on purchase.
4.4. We accept all methods of payment described on the Site. If full payment is not received from you, any purchase contract made with you in respect of the Music may be cancelled or delivery of Music may be withheld. You are responsible for any applicable bank, transfer or payment service provider charges.
5. Cancellation, Replacements & Refunds. Due to instantaneous nature of the Services, you may not cancel any orders for Music once made and such orders are non-refundable. In the event you believe you have received Music incorrectly, please notify us and we shall deliver the correct Music to you. Music purchased can be downloaded any time from your account unless it not removed by the owner (author). You agree you are responsible for backing up your own system, including any Music purchased through the Site and that we shall not be responsible or liable to you for any Music after downloaded by you.
6. Prohibited Use.
6.1. You agree not to do any of the following which strictly prohibited:
6.2. We reserve the right to refuse access to, or use of our Site and/or Services to anyone, at any time, in our sole discretion, without notice or liability to you. It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of the Site and/or Services complies with and does not violate these Terms and all applicable laws.
7. Intellectual Property.
7.1. MELODY LOOPS, the Melody Loops logo, the Melody Loops brand and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Site and Services are trademarks or registered trademarks of Melody Loops LP (“the Marks”). The Marks may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. All database rights and other intellectual property rights of any nature in the Site and the Services are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, international treaties, laws and/or other proprietary rights.
7.2. You agree that the user interface, audio or Music clips, editorial content, and the scripts and software used to implement the Services, contains proprietary information and material owned by Melody Loops and/or its licensors. Such proprietary information and material is protected by intellectual property and other laws, including copyright, and you agree that you will not use such proprietary information or material in violation of these Terms.
8. Force Majeure. We shall not be responsible for our failure to perform or any delay in performance of any obligation by us hereunder due to events beyond our control, including but not limited to telecommunications, power or internet failures, acts of government, governmental requirements and regulations or restrictions imposed by law or any other similar conditions beyond our reasonable control. The time for performance shall be extended by the period of such delay. We shall take all reasonable steps to mitigate the effects of the any force majeure event.
9. Indemnity. By using the Site or Services, to the extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Melody Loops, its directors, officers, employees, personnel, agents, contractors, affiliates and licensors with respect to: (a) any claims arising out of your breach of these Terms, (b) your use of the Site or Services, (c) any action taken by Melody Loops in investigating a suspected violation of these Terms or due to its finding or decision that such a violation has been committed.
10. Disclaimer & Liability
10.1. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THEY ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OR THE UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS PROVIDED TO OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR SERVICES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10.2. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT MELODY LOOPS, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PERSONNEL, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, AFFILIATES, OR LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, THE LIABILITY OF MELODY LOOPS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10.3. THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND. MELODY LOOPS DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU AGREE THAT THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES MAY BE REMOVED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY TO YOU.
11. GOVERNING LAW. The laws of Scotland, UK governs these Terms. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of these Terms to be unenforceable, the remainder of the terms included herein will continue in full force and effect.
If you have any questions or comments, please Contact us