IMPORTANT-PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: This Melody Loops End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (whether an individual or entity) and Melody Loops LP ("Melody Loops"), operators of www.melodyloops.com (the “Site”).
YOU MAY NOT USE THE MUSIC OR MELODIES MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SITE (“MUSIC”) IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS EULA. YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS.
All Music purchased on the Site comes with a license for use in various multimedia applications including as video games, educational software, powerpoint and keynote presentations, television advertisements, radio spots, documentaries, institutional and corporate advertising, hold on, jingles, websites, flashes, banners. You can modify it as you wish and will not have to pay additional fees or royalties for use. Notwithstanding, you may not resell or redistribute the Music.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. The Music is licensed, not sold, and the rights granted here are validated by proof of purchase. In consideration of your one-time payment of the license fee, Melody Loops grants to you (subject to the transfer limitations herein), those limited, non-exclusive worldwide rights listed below:
2. RESTRICTIONS. You may use the Music subject to following restrictions:
3. TERM. The term of this License is Ninety Nine (99) years from the date of receipt of payment to Melody Loops.
4. OWNERSHIP. The Music which is licensed and not sold to you. You may own the medium on which the Music is recorded, for example a CD, however full title and ownership (including all copies made of the Music) is not transferred to you. Copyright laws and international treaty provisions protect the Music and all copies of the Music.
5. RIGHTS ARE NOT TRANSFERRABLE. The rights granted herein are non- transferable. Except to the extent necessary to exercise the specific rights described in clause 1 above, you shall not assign, rent, lease, sell, sublicense, or otherwise transfer the Music to another party without prior written consent of Melody Loops. All rights not expressly granted to you under this EULA are reserved by Melody Loops.
6. TERMINATION. This EULA may terminated by Melody Loops if you fail to comply with these terms and conditions. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the Music and all of its component parts.
7. WARRANTY. Melody Loops warrants that it is legally authorized to grant the rights specified under this EULA and to the fullest extent permitted by law, expressly disclaims any other warranty on the Music. The Music is provided "as is" without warranties, endorsement, guarantees or condition of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
8. INDEMNITY. You shall be liable for all costs and losses incurred by Melody Loops as a result of your breach of this EULA, or any applicable law or regulation, any violation of third party rights, frauds and any use or misuse of the Site.
9. LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES.
10. TERMINATION. This EULA is effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate this EULA at any time by destroying all copies of the Music. We may terminate this EULA immediately without notice if you breach this EULA and fail to comply with any of its provisions. Upon termination, you must destroy all copies of the Music.
11. GOVERNING LAW. The laws of Scotland, UK govern this EULA. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of this EULA to be unenforceable, the remainder of the terms included herein will continue in full force and effect.